Why Choose RFS
It’s a major decision when you decide to become a foster carer so it makes sense to find a fostering service that will support you at every stage. As you take those first tentative steps into the world of fostering, you need comprehensive training, round the clock advice, and the feeling of security from a professional fostering service that can offer you support as you create a loving foster home.
This is something we are rather proficient at here at Regional Fostering Services. Foster carers and local authorities choose our extensive services for their many positive outcomes, we have developed an enviable reputation for the quality of our learning and development, support and safeguarding for children and foster carers.
It is our aim to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to children, whilst offering superior levels of support to foster carers that transfer to our agency.
Foster Carers choose Regional Fostering Services because we provide:
- High quality, professional extensive support
- A supervising social worker who will be local to you and dedicated to supporting you
- Full support on a 24 hour basis through our out of hours team
- An excellent and progressive training programme
- The chance to be treated as a fostering professional
- The opportunity to become a specialist foster carer for children with challenging needs. This may be a child with disabilities, autism or learning difficulties
- Regular support groups for foster carers and children
- Competitive fostering allowances to cover children’s needs and provide a “reward” element to carers
- Good placement levels due to our tenders with Local Authorities and several preferred provider relationships
Local Authorities choose Regional Fostering Services because we provide:
- Specialist placements for challenging children
- A prompt, professional, committed service
- Fast response to referrals with in depth and careful matching
- A wide range of diverse placements to meet the individual needs of Looked After Children
- Highly trained and well supported foster carers
- Good geographical coverage
- Competitive fee rates whilst not impacting on our quality of care or service
- Excellent outcomes against key performance indicators
Get in touch
There are many reasons to choose our fostering agency at Regional Fostering Services. We offer extensive support for people wishing to become a foster carer, existing carers already registered with other agencies, or local authorities looking to find placements for children with a foster family.
If you would like to speak to us about any of the fostering services we provide please call us on 0203 621 2101 or request a call back by clicking on the button and filling out our contact form.