At Regional Fostering Services, we’re large enough to offer the security and influence you need in order to feel valued and supported as a foster carer, yet small enough to ensure you receive the personal touch and support that’s often absent in larger foster care providers. This allows us to work closely with foster carers, children and Local Authorities to provide a smooth and easy process for the benefit of the children.
As one of the UK’s leading independent fostering agencies, we at Regional Fostering Services specialise in the care of children and young people with a wide range of needs. We deliver both children and foster carers high quality foster placements through carefully matching carers with a child or young person.
A fostering agency above the others
Regional Fostering Services are one of the UK’s best independent fostering agencies, and we take a great amount of pride in our team of dedicated foster carers for offering only the finest quality care.
We support our foster carers by ensuring they have the constant support of Supervising Social Workers and our support staff 24 hours a day.
This means our carers are extremely well-prepared to face the challenges of fostering and can help children and young people to enjoy the safe, secure homes they deserve.
By working in partnership with Local Authorities, we provide positive and stable family environments for the children and young people placed with our carers.
At Regional Fostering Services, we strive to ensure the children and young people moving on from our carers take not only mementos, but great memories of their experiences whilst in the care of our foster carers.
For more information about becoming a foster carer with Regional Fostering Services, call us on 0203 621 2101 or click the button to arrange a call back.
We believe that:-
- All Children and young people have the right to live with a family where they are valued and allowed to develop as individuals.
- All foster carers, social workers and other professionals work together for the benefit of the child.
- All children and young people not only have the right to make a choice about the level of their involvement in planning but are encouraged to make an informed, age appropriate decision.
- All children and young people should be able to expect their carers to recognise and meet their needs in all areas including race, religion, education, culture and general level of care.
- At Regional Fostering Services we strive to make sure the children and young people moving on from our carers take with them not only mementos but also great memories of their positive experiences whilst in the care of our foster carers.